Hao Jie So long, Biology... | Chan's Kingdom
SD Wing Zero Custom is done! Click here to check it out!

Ad 468 X 60

built of paper.

Friday, April 26, 2013

Widgets

So long, Biology...

Just had my Biology exam this morning. 

Perhaps it'll be the last time I had any contact with this subject.

Since Form 4, I had always disliked Biology. 
I just could not get the points and facts right.

Who knows, but I think I am not suitable for this subject. 
Why didn't I drop this subject out during the First Semester??? Argh....


Anyway, the 'magnificent' views of the lecture notes of Biology, alone.








I don't know if this is considered as 'a lot', but it sure looks 'a lot' to me.
Oh, it is also the King of Lecture Notes among the other Science subjects here. 

 Notes with the exercises etc.




Just a random photo of what I used during the test. 4 short pencils and one eraser for the objective papers.
And that is actually more than enough :D

SHARE THIS POST   

  • Facebook
  • Twitter
  • Myspace
  • Google Buzz
  • Reddit
  • Stumnleupon
  • Delicious
  • Digg
  • Technorati
Author: Chan HJ
An enthusiast in papercraft. Paper model designing sounds fun too! More about me at my Blog Bio or

0 comments: