Hao Jie First Time Trying Baju Melayu | Chan's Kingdom
SD Wing Zero Custom is done! Click here to check it out!

Ad 468 X 60

built of paper.

Friday, April 12, 2013

Widgets

First Time Trying Baju Melayu

My classmates asked me for countless times to wear Baju Melayu with them. However, since most of them have only one set of the outfit with them, and the one having extra does not fit with my size, the plan was soon forgotten, until this week.


It is the last week of having lectures for our lives in KMM.

One of my classmate got me a set of Baju Melayu from his home ( I think so? ), so I happily tried it out today. It feels good, just that I still feel uneasy with Songkok on my head. It's like something is 'clingy' on my hair.

Anyway, this might be the last post about my life in KMM. Gonna leave this place soon and I'll definitely miss it! ( no matter how old it is, haha!)

SHARE THIS POST   

  • Facebook
  • Twitter
  • Myspace
  • Google Buzz
  • Reddit
  • Stumnleupon
  • Delicious
  • Digg
  • Technorati
Author: Chan HJ
An enthusiast in papercraft. Paper model designing sounds fun too! More about me at my Blog Bio or

0 comments: