Hao Jie Minion Craze from Despicable Me! | Chan's Kingdom
SD Wing Zero Custom is done! Click here to check it out!

Ad 468 X 60

built of paper.

Thursday, July 25, 2013

Widgets

Minion Craze from Despicable Me!

 Hi guys! This time, I'm back with The Minions!

I can't believe their popularity among the 'adults', especially those who are queuing up in McDonald's right now as I type this post.

As a 'memorial'to the unbelievable crazy hype over these Minions toys, I made these Minions papercraft. Took me much longer than I expected, but probably due to my JDrama fever ( currently watching Galileo Season 2!

 A nice design from paper-replika.com.



 There are other varieties as well!







And finally, a LOL post. This is like 50% done, and I love the eye , hahaha.

The hype will probably be over within these few days, as tonight ( or this morning as of 12.00am ), McDonald's released the last Minion toys. Still, you shall not be forgotten, Minions. Assemble!

SHARE THIS POST   

  • Facebook
  • Twitter
  • Myspace
  • Google Buzz
  • Reddit
  • Stumnleupon
  • Delicious
  • Digg
  • Technorati
Author: Chan HJ
An enthusiast in papercraft. Paper model designing sounds fun too! More about me at my Blog Bio or

0 comments: