Hao Jie Kira Yamato, Freedom, Ittekimasu! | Chan's Kingdom
SD Wing Zero Custom is done! Click here to check it out!

Ad 468 X 60

built of paper.

Saturday, March 31, 2012

Widgets

Kira Yamato, Freedom, Ittekimasu!

Alright, finally completed my SD Strike Freedom, after 2 weeks? *cough*cough*



Without Backpack

The parts

Backpack


Back shot

Front shot, with backpack

Side

Back



Close up shot. This is my profile picture now  =D

Danbo: Welcome to the 'big' family~ *box hug*

For posts without backpack, please visit here =D 

~~~~THE END~~~~ 

SHARE THIS POST   

  • Facebook
  • Twitter
  • Myspace
  • Google Buzz
  • Reddit
  • Stumnleupon
  • Delicious
  • Digg
  • Technorati
Author: Chan HJ
An enthusiast in papercraft. Paper model designing sounds fun too! More about me at my Blog Bio or

2 comments :

  1. wow~ I think once I see this template, I'll faint.. hahaha... anyway you have a great skill there.. ^.^ I haven't been doing paper craft for sooooooo long... lolx~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Saw you post about papercrafts. It's from 2/3 years ago eh?

      Actually, this template is easier compared to the Charizard's =.=

      Thank you :D

      Delete