Hao Jie Exam Ver. FINAL | Chan's Kingdom
SD Wing Zero Custom is done! Click here to check it out!

Ad 468 X 60

built of paper.

Wednesday, December 07, 2011

Widgets

Exam Ver. FINAL

Booya! SPM is finally over, today, at 1.00pm sharp!

Err, what does that mean?

NOTHING!

The main dilemma here is, without SPM, the focus is lost. Hopefully I would be able to readjust myself to have another short goal.

Okay, I planned a SPM analysis of subjects difficulty based on Pokemon for 2 weeks, no actual actions yet. Give me a little more time, I hope you will like it . :D

Then, I don't think there will be any paper craft now, since my printer cartridge is spoiled and the colours are taking forever to flow from the print head.

Sigh, we just have to wait until the new printer arrives. *wink*

So many plannings yet so little actions. So many typing yet so little contents.

That's all for today, hopefully I can get a good result by March, I 'm counting on you, do you hear me?


SHARE THIS POST   

  • Facebook
  • Twitter
  • Myspace
  • Google Buzz
  • Reddit
  • Stumnleupon
  • Delicious
  • Digg
  • Technorati
Author: Chan HJ
An enthusiast in papercraft. Paper model designing sounds fun too! More about me at my Blog Bio or

0 comments: