Hao Jie Charizard V2( part 1) | Chan's Kingdom
SD Wing Zero Custom is done! Click here to check it out!

Ad 468 X 60

built of paper.

Friday, September 30, 2011

Widgets

Charizard V2( part 1)

Hello all. it has been a while (oh really?), ohh , I mean for a long time since my last post. My buddy is quickly building up his post and showing off about his post count every time he makes a new post.

Ohh well, I can't lose ~



This will be my record log for my Charizard papermodel. I find it interesting to have something forcing me to open a log to record my progress...... Maybe it is because of my own laziness.

Since I had decided to rebuild the head of my spoiled Charizard, I will post both of the pictures here. Let's compare!


The latest head



The former head. The eyes are "bulging", the colour scheme is totally wrong, and the uneven surface, I just can't accept it!

As of now, I have finished its:



Surprising annoyingly small right hand with its claws( it is so small until it has 10 pieces or more in a single palm), and I have not done the left yet......



the front of left wing.

the back of left wing.

Stay tuned for my Part 2 update :D


SHARE THIS POST   

  • Facebook
  • Twitter
  • Myspace
  • Google Buzz
  • Reddit
  • Stumnleupon
  • Delicious
  • Digg
  • Technorati
Author: Chan HJ
An enthusiast in papercraft. Paper model designing sounds fun too! More about me at my Blog Bio or

0 comments: