Hao Jie Some cute "bugs" | Chan's Kingdom
SD Wing Zero Custom is done! Click here to check it out!

Ad 468 X 60

built of paper.

Monday, April 18, 2011

Widgets

Some cute "bugs"


So, a friend of my mom gave 5 of these "bugs" to her. When I first saw it, I was like " what is this? Decoration? "

Then, guess what, it was CHOCOLATE. Yup! Bug-like chocolate.


From the company's point of view, it has succeeded in attracting the attention of consumers. It is cute, adorable (?), and looks quite real too! 

However, from my point of view, I think it is a little bit of wasting. A little chocolate, does it really need to be wrapped in a colourful plastic, and then sticked onto a cardboard? It tastes just like the other chocolates which are packaged into a big plastic bag.

Anyway, it looks nice. So, what do we care,huh? 

SHARE THIS POST   

  • Facebook
  • Twitter
  • Myspace
  • Google Buzz
  • Reddit
  • Stumnleupon
  • Delicious
  • Digg
  • Technorati
Author: Chan HJ
An enthusiast in papercraft. Paper model designing sounds fun too! More about me at my Blog Bio or

1 comment :