Hao Jie SD Wing Zero Custom- Head | Chan's Kingdom
SD Wing Zero Custom is done! Click here to check it out!

Ad 468 X 60

built of paper.

Friday, July 05, 2013

Widgets

SD Wing Zero Custom- Head

This model is designed by Toyoppe

Quite a new experience for me, since I have never tried an actual SD scale Gundam papercraft. The mechanisms of the arms are so fascinating. It's truly amazing when you think that they are made up of papers!
Perhaps I'll try a regular size Gundam, maybe not...

The head... Nothing much to say here, but the vents look... off to me.

I wanted to cry after I saw the 'bent' shape. Cannot be molded anymore...





 The two blue 'wings attached to the side of the head. 
The pieces.

Looking good!







The head is quite straightforward. Just follow the instruction and you will be just fine. By the way, I am regretting for not using a yellow card to make the antennae. Colour printed template looks so untidy to me. Addicted to colour paper model now. If only I could lay my hand on those pearl paper... Hahaha


SHARE THIS POST   

  • Facebook
  • Twitter
  • Myspace
  • Google Buzz
  • Reddit
  • Stumnleupon
  • Delicious
  • Digg
  • Technorati
Author: Chan HJ
An enthusiast in papercraft. Paper model designing sounds fun too! More about me at my Blog Bio or

0 comments: