Hao Jie Last Official Event | Chan's Kingdom
SD Wing Zero Custom is done! Click here to check it out!

Ad 468 X 60

built of paper.

Saturday, March 30, 2013

Widgets

Last Official Event


 Just a short update of the last official event in KMM. Majlis Apresiasi Pendidikan Moral.

My classmates got 'tricked' to perform the 1 Malaysia Song , with only 1 week to prepare. But that went out pretty well, and I think I'm starting to love the stage more, sadly it'll only become a memory, soon enough.



This came as a surprise! I swear I didn't even read through the so-called ' notes'
OK, maybe a little ;D

But one of my classmates actually got the Pelajar Terbaik ( Best Student) Award. LOL



The gifts inside are pretty useful too. Especially the notebook.
 It'll soon become one of the member of my diaries family!



Me and my buddies. Hope they don't mind they are on the Internet now :D

One little thing that I regretted though. We ( my classmates) discussed to wear outfits of matching colours but we did not take a photo together, perhaps I should have insisted more, especially her...

SHARE THIS POST   

  • Facebook
  • Twitter
  • Myspace
  • Google Buzz
  • Reddit
  • Stumnleupon
  • Delicious
  • Digg
  • Technorati
Author: Chan HJ
An enthusiast in papercraft. Paper model designing sounds fun too! More about me at my Blog Bio or

1 comment :