Hao Jie Angry Bird-The Black Bomber! | Chan's Kingdom
SD Wing Zero Custom is done! Click here to check it out!

Ad 468 X 60

built of paper.

Thursday, April 19, 2012

Widgets

Angry Bird-The Black Bomber!


Personally, this is my favourite 'mass-destructing-weapon' in the game. It is tanky, has high penetration power and it can SELF DESTRUCT! Don't you just love this mean black bird? ( Beware, I see one flying just above you...)








On a side-note... my Rayquaza


Unfinished!

I feel awful >.<

Troublesome claws

Cool shot under sunlight which makes 'him' looks extremely mean.

Finally, the pads on his section. *faint* Each one is really hard to glue into the right position. Might have to use Super Glue ......
And there is one more section coming ! 

*insert every single facepalm meme here*

So, until the next Angry Bird!




SHARE THIS POST   

  • Facebook
  • Twitter
  • Myspace
  • Google Buzz
  • Reddit
  • Stumnleupon
  • Delicious
  • Digg
  • Technorati
Author: Chan HJ
An enthusiast in papercraft. Paper model designing sounds fun too! More about me at my Blog Bio or

0 comments: