Hao Jie Car, Here I COME! | Chan's Kingdom
SD Wing Zero Custom is done! Click here to check it out!

Ad 468 X 60

built of paper.

Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Widgets

Car, Here I COME!

Guess why I didn't update for so long?

Laziness? Hmmm, maybe.

Think deeper, it's related to this topic.

I was busy with my motorcycle and car training.

I really hate anything that is related to government... The process is unbelievably slow...But I have no choice, you need to pass the test before you can actually drive...

And my agent..... he is the 'tak apa' type. You done practicing? Ok, wait for ME.

And the wait lasted 1-2 hours, usually...

Enough of the rant.... I've finally passed my motorcycle test.

It's time for another waiting process...


SHARE THIS POST   

  • Facebook
  • Twitter
  • Myspace
  • Google Buzz
  • Reddit
  • Stumnleupon
  • Delicious
  • Digg
  • Technorati
Author: Chan HJ
An enthusiast in papercraft. Paper model designing sounds fun too! More about me at my Blog Bio or

0 comments: